Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus?
Not just know about Him. But, really know Him. Many people live daily in emotional turmoil, feeling alone and without purpose or direction. Jesus has a plan and a purpose for each of us (Jeremiah 29:11). He also wants us to have an abundant an joyful life (John 10:10).
Read the verses below and begin a relationship with Jesus; a relationship that will lead you to your purpose for life.
- Romans 3:23
- “For all have sinned; all fall short of God’s glorious standard.”
- Romans 6:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 5:7
- “But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.”
- Revelation 3:20
- “Look! Here I stand at the door and knock. If you hear me calling and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal as friends.”
- Romans 10:9-10 & 13
- “For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”