Contributions can be debited automatically from your checking or savings account [or processed using your credit or debit card]*. Our electronic giving program offers convenience for you and much needed donation consistency for our congregation.
If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, there’s no need to write out 52 checks a year, or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
Simply follow these easy steps:
- For a one time tithe/gift, fill out the information and amount under “Donations” that you wish to give and click on continue.
- If you want to set up for ongoing tithing and giving, then click on the “Create Profile” button on the bottom right, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
If you would like to make a financial commitment for 2016:
- CLICK HERE to download the Every Member in Ministry/Financial Commitment 2016 Form. Once filled out, return it to the main office.
- CLICK HERE to fill out your Financial Commitment for 2016 online form and submit directly to the church.