Generations Prayer Ministry
We want to encourage prayer flowing between the generations.
Pray that God will create a hunger in the child’s heart for Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God’s will.
Adults praying for children / youth:
Children / Youth praying for adults:
- Pray that God will help the child understand how much God loves them.
- Pray that God will guide the child in his/her choice of friends.
- Pray for the parents to have wisdom in training up the child in the way he / she should go.
- Thank God for His shield of protection around him / her.
- Pray for them to follow God’s will.
- Pray for their family.
- Pray for their work.
- Pray for their health.
- Thank God for protecting them.
- Follow up with your prayer partner throughout the year to stay up to date with prayer requests/needs.
- You are asked to pray for your person on a regular basis.
- If you are an adult praying for a child / youth and would like more information, please contact the church office.
For more information, contact Denise Whited through the church office at 243-9292.