- CLICK HERE for information
Traditional Worship – 8:30 a.m.
This service is filled with all the history and tradition of the United Methodist Church offering a style of worship that features the great hymns of our faith led by our chancel choir accompanied by piano and traditional pipe organ.
This service integrates the great traditions of the ancient Church such as Psalter, Creed, Eucharist, and the hymns of our faith. The music is a mix of newer Contemporary as well as traditional hymns led by a
band and a choir. For an example of the type of songs and worship this service offers CLICK HERE.
“Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!”
Wednesday Evening Music Rehearsal Schedule:
- 5:45 p.m. – Handbells (Choir Room)
- 6:30 p.m. – Chancel Choir (Choir room)
- 7:40 p.m. – First Praise Ensemble (Choir room)
- 8:05 p.m. – First Praise Contemporary Worship Band (Sanctuary)
- Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m. – Children’s Choirs (Choir Room and Fellowship Hall)
- Sunday at 3:30 p.m. – Youth Praise Band (Youth Room)
What should I wear?
You’ll see people in a large range of styles from suits, to business casual and even jeans. Come how you feel comfortable.